In harmony with the recommendations of the Pacific Union Conference Education Code, each student is expected to spend four full years in high school. Courses required for graduation/diploma must be taken on this campus unless a student has failed one of these courses.
Requirements for Participation in Graduation Services »
The graduating class includes seniors who are eligible to graduate based on the following criteria:
- Full-time student status for the entire second semester.
- Passing grades in all diploma requirements by specified date.
- All transcripts from previous schools attended received by the Registrar's Office by specified date.
- Completion of all correspondence courses with final grades received by the registrar specified date.
- Payment in full of all school accounts before the beginning of second semester finals week.
- Approval by the academy faculty.
Class Organizations »
Class standing is determined by high school credits earned. (Education Code 1516)
- Freshmen: Students who have completed eighth (8th) grade.
- Sophomore: Students who have earned a minimum of 60 semester units and completed 25 hours of community service.
- Junior: Students who have earned a minimum of 120 semester units and completed 50 hours of community service.
- Senior: Students who have earned a minimum of 180 semester units, completed 75 hours of community service and who can complete the remaining courses needed for graduation.
Class Load »
Each student is expected to enroll in a minimum of 7 classes (70 units per year/35 units per semester).
Typical Class Loads »
In addition to these suggested curricula, students must complete 25 hours of community service each school year.
Complete Graduation Requirements »
Download the Diploma Requirements below.